A well respected plastic surgeon in Michigan since 2002, Dr. Sayeg received his medical degree from the University of Toronto and served his general surgery residency at Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D. C. Immediately following completion of that residency program, Dr. Sayeg did a medical mission in La Romana, Dominican Republic with Dr. J. William Little of Georgetown University. Dr. Sayeg served his plastic surgery residency at Wayne State University in Detroit from 1998 to 2000.
In 1998, he completed a microsurgery course at the University of Louisville, in 2000 he participated in a rhinoplasty symposium and workshop in Dallas, and later that year he worked at the famous and prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital. From 2000-2001, he participated in a fellowship in aesthetic, breast, and reconstructive surgery at the Charlotte Plastic Surgery Center in North Carolina with some of the most prominent endoscopic and breast surgeons.
Dr. Sayeg has published several articles in his specialty and has made presentations at international and local medical meetings. In addition to being a Wayne State University alumnus, Dr. Sayeg is a member of the American Society of Liposuction Surgery, American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, and the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery.
Dr. Sayeg, who performs most of his plastic surgery at the Sayeg Plastic Surgery Center in Troy, currently holds hospital appointments at the Oakwood Healthcare System (Dearborn) and the American Surgery Centers (West Bloomfield). He also holds appointments at three hospitals in Charlotte, North Carolina, namely, Presbyterian Hospital, Healthsouth, and Carolinas Healthcare System. He is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and Cosmetic and Breast Fellowship Trained.
Dr. Sayeg is married with three children.
DR. SAYEG’S CREDENTIALS
- Graduated medical school from the University of Toronto in 1994
- General surgery training at Washington Hospital Center 1994-1998
- Plastic surgery training at Waynes State University 1998-2000
- Microsurgery course at the University of Louisville 1998
- Dallas Rhinoplasty Symposium adn Workshop, Dallas TX 2000
- Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital fellowship 2000
- Fellowship in aesthetics, breast, and reconstructive surgery at Charlotte Plastic Surgery 2000-2001
- Private practice opened in 2002
- Board certified in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Sayeg holds the patent on Percutaneous Endoscopic Bilateral Augmentation Mammaplasty
- Memberships: American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Wayne State University Alumni
- American Society of Liposucton Surgery
- American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Oakwood Healthcare System
- DMC Harper Hospital
- Providence Main
- Providence Park